Having an Emergency Response Agreement (E.R.A) signed in advance can help to ensure a faster and more effective recovery should the worst happen. You can’t always predict when a disaster will strike, but you can plan what will happen if it does. ServiceMaster by Glenn’s offers customized commercial Emergency Response Agreements. Burst pipes, flooding, mold, fire and smoke. You hope it never happens, but disasters will occur when you least expect it. The aftermath can be devastating. ServiceMaster by Glenn’s can help you take steps to ensure a faster and more effective recovery should the worst happen.
What is an E.R.A.?
An E.R.A. is a non-binding agreement that allows ServiceMaster by Glenn’s to have the first opportunity to respond to your emergency needs. But more importantly, it provides a guaranteed response in the event of an emergency at your property 24/7 every day of the year, including holidays. You will never have to leave a voice mail. We are on-call around the clock for immediate response.
Benefits of Registration
- A guaranteed response in the event of an emergency at your property
- Priority response in the event of a catastrophic event
- Upfront costs for the most common types of situations to help you budget for the unseen restoration
- No surprise charges- Services & costs are specified at the time of the disaster using insurance accepted xactimate pricing.
- Highly trained and Certified Professionals knowledgeable in all phases of water and mold mitigation and structural restoration.
- Email communication to all stakeholders
With over 38 years of experience servicing the Treasure Coast, ServiceMaster by Glenn’s is here to help restore your peace of mind. Call our office today at (772) 567-4435 to receive your companies free Emergency Response Agreement.
More About Our Vero Beach Disaster Planning and Recovery Services
Disasters can result in the loss of more than property. Business shut downs mean a loss of customers, revenue and inventory. Items damaged by fire, smoke or water can quickly become unsalvageable without immediate attention. At ServiceMaster Restore, we are available for disaster planning and recovery services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our commercial disaster planning and recovery specialists can be on-site within two to four hours to provide an assessment and develop a disaster recovery plan. (Initial response time may vary due to the severity of the disaster.)
- On-Site within two to four hours.
- Gets key areas up and running first.
- Provides adjuster reviews on scope of loss.
- Industry pricing using Xactimate or time and materials.
- Customer satisfaction review of their scope of loss.
- Contingency Planning
- Emergency Mitigation Services
- Emergency Power
- Building Stabilization
- Drying/Dehumidification and Water Extraction
- Soot, Smoke and Odor Removal
- Controlled Renovation
- Project Management and Consultation Services
- Reconstruction Services
- Data and Document Recovery
- Electronics Restoration
- Antiques and Fine Art Restoration
- Sublimation Drying